domenica 30 novembre 2014

Weather objects.

And old client of mine asked some weather elemets to put on a map I've previously done.
It took me just less than a couple of hours, using 80% of time to planning how to do and the remaining 20% just to draw them.

venerdì 28 novembre 2014

Budapest ghetto map

One of my latest project was about the Budapest ghetto (below just a detail of the map).

Its center is the Great Synagogue on Dohany street, perhaph the largest in Europe (but here in Rome we have also a very beautiful one. On the left of the picture, you can see the Jewish Museum, then the arcades of the Heros temple and on the back the plants of the Raul Wallenberg memorial. The building on the right is the seat of the Jewish Federation in Hungary.

lunedì 24 novembre 2014

State of mobile apps 2014

One of recurrent client of mine was the Arxan.
Here the last infographic of mine I've done.

Voilà, le Louvre!

I'm deep on so much jobs I've no time to update my blog. One of the last map I was warking was about the bi museum in paris, to me very crowded.